- This barrier protection cream is used as an alternative to cortisone for many dermatological conditions including Eczema, Dermatitis, rashes and hives.
- Soothing botanical extracts inhibit exaggerated inflammatory responses that cause itching and redness.
- A unique transdermal delivery system promotes immediate absorption of skin de-sensitizers into the deeper layers where healing and regeneration occurs.
- Can be used for sensitive, irritated, environmentally exposed or stressed skin.
A natural alternative to cortisone creams, Bee Relieved restores your skin to its natural state. Excellent for after brow, lip or face treatment (waxing, tweezing or threading).
In stock (can be backordered)
- Bee Relieved contains essential ingredients that are alternatives to pharmaceutical cortisones; a natural approach to healing the skin.
- GABA is an amino acid that is an inhibitory neurotransmitter that decreases nerve and muscle function for pain relief.
- Viola tricolour is a soothing, purifying bittersweet herb.
- It contains Rutin, a chemical known for its restorative actions on capillary membranes.
- Borage Oil is a naturally occurring plant oil that helps inflammatory problems like skin inflammation, itching eczema, dryness, cutaneous lesions and inflammatory skin disorders.
- Bioflavonoids are citrus compounds believed to have antiviral, anti-inflammatory and hypoallergenic properties. They have been shown to help fight infection, free radical damage, viruses and the common cold.
- Proven post-shaving results — reducing inflammation and preventing ingrown hairs.
- Apply to affected areas 3 to 5 times daily.
- No side effects.
- Not to be taken internally.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Borage Seed Oil, Calendula Extract, Rose Hip Extract, Echinacea Extract, Chamomile Extract, Vitamin C, Tea Tree Oil, Vitamin E.
To learn more about the benefits of the ingredients, click here