- Bee Cool uses a unique trans-dermal delivery that allows immediate absorption of skin de-sensitizers into deeper layers, where healing and regeneration occurs.
- It contains GABA, an amino acid that is an inhibitory neurotransmitter that decreases nerve and muscle function for pain relief.
- It also has Viola tricolor, a soothing, purifying bittersweet herb.
- Borage Oil in this balm helps with inflammation, dryness, itching and skin lesions.
- The Bioflavonoids are believed to have antiviral, anti-inflammatory and hypoallergenic properties.
- When used by itself, it works as a cortisone alternative.
- When used in combination with Bee Clear and Bee Calm, it completes the healing restoration of skin experiencing irritation, razor bumps, ingrowns, dryness, bruising or redness.
Bee Cool is a barrier balm that is an alternative to cortisone for many dermatological conditions including Eczema, Dermatitis, rashes and hives. Soothing botanical extracts inhibit exaggerated inflammatory responses, relieving itching and redness. Bee Cool can be used alone for inflammation or, as our trio, after using Bee Clear and Bee Calm.
$32.00 – $52.00
- Use after peels or exfoliation treatments on bikini area or face.
- Helps relieve redness, itching or swelling.
- Use to moisturize dry, sensitive areas.
- Facilitates healing from ingrown hairs, rashes, bumps and hives caused by shaving, waxing, tweezing, or allergy.
Borage Seed Extract, Calendula Extract, Chamomile Extract, Rose Hip Oil, Vitamin C, Echinacea Extract, Tea Tree Oil, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Grapeseed extract. To learn more about the benefits of the ingredients, click here